When: October 13, 2016 12 – 1 pm
Where: SIM Boardroom
Slides from presentation: click here
Ever thought of a career in Records Management? Where to take your education to make yourself a career? Have you ever thought about Records Management? We will talk about what it is and how it relates to your education. Courtney Bayne will speak about top trends, transferable skills sets, what employers are looking for, and answer any questions you may have about the industry.
About the speaker: Courtney Bayne, Records Analyst, Government of NS and Treasurer ARMA NS
* Records Analyst with the Nova Scotia Government.
* Worked in the RIM field with NS Government since 2006 (roughly 9 departments).
* Current department: Internal Services
* Library and Information Technology (honours) diploma from NSCC (2007)
* DAL MIM 2017 candidate.
* An active ARMA Member since 2007, current ARMA NS Treasure and have held various board positions over the years