The Dalhousie Association of Graduate Students (DAGS) is an umbrella organization that has represented graduate students at Dalhousie University for over 30 years, acting as an advocate of graduate students at the local, provincial, and national levels. It is also the owner of The Grad House Social Club.
DAGS’ Board of Directors is made up of nine Dalhousie graduate students. New Board Members are elected or appointed every winter term, and take office May 1st.
The 2017-2018 Board of Directors includes:
- President: Corey Degagné - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-President Academic Affairs: Mehdi Ghasemi - email@example.com
- Vice-President External Advocacy: Usman Ahmad - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations Officer: TBA - email@example.com
- Graduate Student Senator: TBA - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director (Architecture, Planning, Computer Science, Engineering): TBA - email@example.com
- Director (Arts & Social Sciences, Journalism, Law, Management): Ivan Okello - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director (Health Professions): Malik Ali - email@example.com
- Director (Medicine, Science): Mohammad Habibnezhad - firstname.lastname@example.org