When: Thursday, October 27, 4-5:20 PM
Where: 4th floor computer lab, Rowe
Please bring your laptop!
Below are the topics that will be covered in the workshop:
* Why Google V. Microsoft Suite
- Mobile and platform integration
- Web application – why they are > than desktop
* Why use Chrome?
* An introduction to Drive, Sheets, Docs, Inbox, Hangouts, Photos, Calendars etc.
* Learning Shortcuts for Google Office
* Communication and Sharing in Google Office
- Social Media/Communication + Cloud Storage + WebApp = Productivity
- Everything in one place
- The data management magic of cloud storage
* Pitfalls – Non-Gmail users – iOS
* Plugins for Google Office
* Integration using IFTTT, Zapier
* Introduction to Google App Script
* Live demonstration of Annotated Bibliography Script