- Act as the liaisons between the Chapter and the ACA.
- Preside over all Chapter meetings and creates an agenda, delivered to the Executive Committee prior to the meeting.
- Oversees the activities of the Chapter and ensures goals and objectives are carried out.
- Provides the Executive Committee with a brief of activities once per semester to be compiled into the Annual Report
- Preparing and submitting the Annual Report to the ACA Board by May 15th of each year in collaboration with the Treasurer
- Has signing authority, in conjunction with the Treasurer, over the cheques of the Chapter.
The Dalhousie ACA Student Chapter serves as a means to introduce and develop new archivists in the profession, enhance education, and provide a forum for students to discuss archival issues and engage in professional activities relating to the archival field.